Fluorocarbon D Rig
- The Carp Spirit Fluorocarbon ‘D’ Rig is super inconspicuous.
- With Fluorocarbon having similar light refractive properties to water and no tubing present, the rig almost disappears when immersed in water.
- A Razor Point SCS (Short Curve Shank) Hook is used for perfect presentation and the Fluorocarbon hooklink is passed through the front of the eye for rapid turning of the hook point.
- The Fluorocarbon ‘D’ rig is perfect for bottom baits, slow sinkers or snowman style setups.
- Expertly tied using Carp Spirit components throughout, a quick change size 8 swivel is used with a mini anti tangle sleeve for added neatness.
|Product Code||Breaking Strain (lb)||Hook Size||Hook Type||Swivel Size||Quantity||RRP £|
|ACS340050||20||No 2||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1||1.99|
|ACS340051||20||No 4||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1||1.99|
|ACS340052||15||No 6||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1||1.99|
|ACS340053||15||No 8||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1||1.99|