- The KD rig is tied in such a way so that the eye of the hook becomes light and the hook point heavy.
- Best fished with slow sinking critically balanced baits or a pop-up with a small split shot directly under the bait to act as a counter balance.
- The hook retains an incredible amount of free movement making this a very effective rig that is renowned for good hook holds and has accounted for numerous big fish.
- Expertly tied with using Carp Spirit Camo-Core hooklink material and a Razor Point SCS (Short Curve Shank) for perfect presentation.
- A quick change size 8 swivel is used with a mini anti tangle sleeve for added neatness.
|Product Code||Length (cm)||Breaking Strain (lb)||Hook Size||Hook Type||Swivel Size||Quantity|
|ACS340064||25||No 2||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1|
|ACS340065||25||No 4||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1|
|ACS340066||25||No 6||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1|
|ACS340067||25||No 8||Razor Point Short Curve Shank - Barbed||8||x1|